Guest Wireless Network
Staying Connected for Your Convenience
GUEST WI-FI NETWORK
UMC provides our patients and visitors with complimentary Wi-Fi access during their time at UMC. Follow the steps below to access the Internet through the UMC Guest Wireless Network.
- Locate the UMC Guest Wireless Network by its SSID: UMCWirelessGuestAccess.
- If not automatically connected, click Connect.
- Once connected, open your Internet browser.
- You will be automatically directed to the UMC Guest Wireless Network Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Review the information carefully and click “I Agree” at the bottom of the page to complete your connection to the Internet.
- You will be automatically directed to UMC’s website, www.umcsn.com, and from there you can navigate to other websites.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose not to accept the Terms and Conditions of Use, you will not be able to use the UMC Guest Wireless Network.
Wireless Network Limitations and Disclaimers:
- No equipment will be provided for use on the UMC Guest Wireless Network.
- Use of the UMC Guest Wireless Network is at your own risk.
- The UMC Guest Wireless Network IS NOT SECURE; it is highly suggested you use caution when transmitting sensitive information.
- All users of the UMC Guest Wireless Network must comply with all local, state, federal and international laws and regulations.
- Use of the UMC Guest Wireless Network will serve as evidence of your acceptance of the UMC Guest Wireless Network Terms and Conditions.
- UMC is not liable for any costs or damages arising, either directly or indirectly, from your use of UMC Guest Wireless Network or the internet.
- There is no guarantee that you will be able to establish a connection and UMC cannot/does not guarantee internet speed or quality of connection.
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.