Prior to your start date, you are required to attend a New Hire Processing session. Your recruitment team will contact you by e-mail or phone to discuss the following:
- date and time for your New Hire Processing session
- the online on-boarding HR forms
- certifications and/or licenses required of your position
- documents required for proof of eligibility to work in the United States, and
- date, time, and location of the hospital orientation (Please click here for a map and directions)
Please Note All of the Following:
DRUG TESTING – You have 48 hours from the time of the offer being extended to complete your drug test.
BACKGROUND CHECK PROCESSING – You have 48 hours from the time of the offer being extended to complete your online Background Screening Form. Your background check may take up to 10 business days to clear.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH INSTRUCTIONS – For detailed information about the Employee Health screening process for new hires, please click here to visit our Employee Health Screening page.
ONLINE ORIENTATION – Please complete the online orientation prior to your new hire processing appointment. To allow yourself ample time, we encourage you to begin the online orientation process as soon as possible. The link for the online orientation is https://apps.umcsn.com/Careers/PerDiemOnboardingPortal/Register.aspx.
This translation is provided by Google Translate. University Medical Center of Southern Nevada makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy of the translation provided above.